Monday, March 19, 2012

My Weekend

Starting on Friday after school when I got home I went on Facebook and wrote its spring break. I ate and played the Lap Top and went to sleep at 1 o'clock in the morning . Its Saturday i woke up played the computer for 30 minutes after that I ate,showered went outside to play with my two cousins Alexa and Isabel. I like to play with them because it is fun and awesome because they don't get tired. When my aunt Christina got home we watched out favorite episodes Heart Land. I ate a hot in spicy with large fries everybody else ate i forgot what its called. We watched movies on a thing that we plug onto the t.v. i like the movies they give. When we finished watching movies it was 12 o'clock at night. So we went to sleep I was happy. On Monday  I did they same thing as Saturday but put movies in there.On  Tuesday all  I did was stayed in bed  I just slept  all day plus I showered  before I  went  back to sleep. Then i woke up at six o'clock and ate watch Net Flex and went to sleep. On Wednesday I did the same thing as Sunday. 
On Thursday i woke up showered and  ate soup watched Netfliex ate dinner and went to sleep.On Friday morning i woke up brushed my teeth at showerd and my sister went to sleep over with my aunt and i exercised with my aunt Jessica.Next i went to the Arrowhead mall.Then to the Arizona mills mall the next day.THATS MY VACATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment