Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Singer

Do you know who Tyga is? Tyga is a rapper. Here are things we are going to talk about songs,tattoos,and his favorie things.
                         My favorite song by Tyga is Rack City, SnapBack Back,and Lap Dance. They are my favorite songs from him. He has alot of songs but those are my favoritest songs from him.
           His tattoos are awesome he has a lot of them I like the one he has in his right hand. Tyga is cool for me. Tyga has tattoos on his neck they are very cool. Tygas has tattoos on his on his neck,hands.and chest thats all. I like all of the tattoos tyga has.
         His favorite things are hats,food,candy,favorite color. Tygas favorite color is blue. Tygas favorite hats are any kind the of the once he uses on videos. his favorite food is cupcakes. His favorite candy is butterfingers
     conclution: These are the reason I like Tyga. Why because song,tattoos,and favorite things. Here is all i know. Tyga is my best singer for me.


1 comment: