Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Trip To A Museum

        What I liked at the Art Museum was a men that was colorful and he was naked plus you saw everything. On one of the sculptures was about a church burned down so she got some of the pecies and and that how she made the sculpture. While I was looking I thought it was realy awesome so I had so mush fun. Next we went to the firefly room and what I saw was lights and walls full of mirrors . I  also saw walls that were full of cards. The colors were pink and yellow the other colors wre blue and green it was realy awesome. We were in groups I had five with a chaporone. The people in my group was Adriana,Misty,Moises,Luis,Mrs.Mock and I. We saw a horse that was made out of wood and  wire it actually turned out pretty good. My favoritest part was when we saw a city it had a map of a real city I loved that one alot. There was one and it had a really big. We saw people that were chairs. I saw a big black sculpture one place was you standing up and the other was you upside down. The dinosaure was red and it was made in china. The dinodaure was in a cage he looked very serious and very mad because her wanted to get out . Another  sculpture was a girl she was naked. There  was heads of people outside. A tree was a projector and a tree was there. What made the birds blue was windex. I had a great time at the museum. Hope to go again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment